3. Install TopstepFX-MT4 through the downloaded exe file.
- If you do not see the button shown above to download MT4 please use the link here.
4. Load TopstepFX-MetaTrader4 by double-clicking on the icon.
5. Click ‘File’ - ‘Open an Account’ in the dropdown menu.
6. Select ‘TopstepFX-Demo 2’ and select ‘Next’
If you cannot find the server you may need to search for it by clicking the green 'Add new Broker' button and typing in TopstepFX-Demo 2.
7. Click ‘Existing trade account’ and enter your MT4 login ID and password
8. Click ‘Finish’
If you are having issues connecting or getting any error messages while connecting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you happen to own an Android Phone as well? You can connect to MT4 for mobile trading using the instructions here.
Divisa UK Limited and its registered trading name of Divisa Capital deems its products and services unsuitable for Retail Clients and will only consider clients classiﬁed as Professional or Eligible Counterparty Clients, in accordance with the FCA rules. Some products mentioned on this website may not be suitable for you and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Rolling spot forex and CFD trading are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed deposits.