2. Start up the MT4 app
3. Upon startup, the app has 3 different account setup options, select ‘Login to an existing account’
4. In the following server selection page, use the search bar to search ‘TopstepFX’. Choose the ‘TopstepFX-Demo 2’ option that appears.
- If you do not see this option you may need to uninstall and reinstall the MT4 application.
5. Login into the TopstepFX-Demo 2 server using your unique MT4 Login ID located on your dashboard. The password is identical to your TopstepFX™ password.
6. Go back to the settings menu and confirm the top tab is filled by your MT4 account information.
If you are having issues connecting or getting any error messages while connecting please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you happen to own a MAC as well? You can connect to MT4 for desktop trading using the instructions here.
Divisa UK Limited and its registered trading name of Divisa Capital deems its products and services unsuitable for Retail Clients and will only consider clients classiﬁed as Professional or Eligible Counterparty Clients, in accordance with the FCA rules. Some products mentioned on this website may not be suitable for you and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Rolling spot forex and CFD trading are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed deposits.