2. Start up the MT4 app
3. Upon first startup, the app has 3 different account setup options, select ‘Login to an existing account’
4. In the following server selection page, use the search bar to search ‘TopstepFX’. Choose the ‘TopstepFX-Demo 2’ option that appears.
- If no TopstepFX-Demo 2 option appears you may need to uninstall and reinstall MT4.
5. Login into the TopstepFX server using your unique MT4 Login ID located within your dashboard. The password is identical to your TopstepFX™ password
6. Go back to the settings menu and confirm the top tab is filled by your MT4 account information.
*If you do not have access to Google Play — download MetaTrader 4 in APK format (for Android 4.0 and higher)
Find more information on trading with MT4 on the Android Application here.
If you are having issues connecting or getting any error messages while connecting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to download MT4 on your Windows desktop? You can connect to the MT4 platform using the instructions here.
Divisa UK Limited and its registered trading name of Divisa Capital deems its products and services unsuitable for Retail Clients and will only consider clients classiﬁed as Professional or Eligible Counterparty Clients, in accordance with the FCA rules. Some products mentioned on this website may not be suitable for you and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Rolling spot forex and CFD trading are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed deposits.